db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Should we vote on it? (was Re: Discussion (in preparation for a vote) on interface stability table)
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:36:04 GMT
Just to be clear, what we'd be voting on would be not only the various
definitions of interface stability but *also*, for each declared
interface, the level of stability we as a community are agreeing to
support.  This can then guide decisions by developers and reviewers as
to whether a change to a given interface can be accepted or not.

David