db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Should we vote on it? (was Re: Discussion (in preparation for a vote) on interface stability table)
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 21:32:38 GMT
It's been awfully quiet out there.  Are there really no other opinions
about this.  One little peep from Dan and another from Kathey, and we're
done?  Is this the derby-dev alias I know and love?

I mean, maybe it's just *that* good that there is no debate, but
somehow, I wonder...

I'll give it another 24 hours, and if there are no other comments, I'm
going to basically take the contents of these page and put them up for a
vote.  If the vote passes, I'll migrate the contents of the vote to the
"main" web site so that our "contracts" around these interfaces
stabilities are more or less set in stone, as it were.

David