db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [web] derby web site reorg
Date Mon, 27 Mar 2006 18:03:06 GMT
I actually really don't care how it's solved, having it all in one book
was just one idea.  My definition of "book" maybe should be called a
"compendium" or something - a collection of books.

The main point I wanted to make was that you can easily go from one
Derby document (Developer's Guide, for example) to another (Reference,
for example) without five clicks to navigate through the hierarchy again.

David