db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Re: [web] derby web site reorg
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 16:39:29 GMT
David W. Van Couvering wrote:
> Sorry, I described the problem wrong (I had it a bit mixed up in my head)
>
> Say I go to Manuals->English->10.1 Manuals->Developers Guide->HTML Files
>
> Then I go "hmmm, maybe what I'm looking for is in the Reference Guide".
>  I can't just go to this, I have to go Back, and then click
> English->10.1 Manuals->Reference->HTML Files
>
> I'd love to just be able to go straight to the HTML files version of the
> 10.1 Reference guide (one click instead of five clicks).

If when you click on the html link for a manual, would it help if it
were to open in a new window, leaving the original window as is?
Following your example, you could just close the Developers Guide
window, then click on the Reference Guide link.

Forrest has some link commands I'm looking at; for the forrest-inclined,
see:

http://forrest.apache.org/dtdx/document-v20.html#link-class

I don't know if I can put the "jump" class in site.xml -- need to do
some homework.

 -jean