db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject Re: access denied test diffs in Rick's environment
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:31:36 GMT
Rick Hillegas (JIRA) wrote:
> Derbyall had the following error in sysinfo and sysinfo_withproperties, but I also saw
this error in a clean client just torn off the mainline:

> 15d14
> < Unable to analyze class path: access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission java.class.path
read)

That's odd. This sounds like there are problems with my recent change to DERBY-668, but
I'm not sure what could be wrong.

Are you the only person having this problem? I tried reading the Tinderbox page but
I'm not so experienced reading it.

Can you verify that the sysinfo.out and sysinfo_withproperties.out files in your
derbytesting.jar match the files in subversion?

thanks,

bryan