db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <s-hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject Re: [web] derby web site reorg
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 03:42:18 GMT
David W. Van Couvering wrote:
> Sorry, I described the problem wrong (I had it a bit mixed up in my
>  head)
>
> Say I go to Manuals->English->10.1 Manuals->Developers Guide->HTML
> Files
>
> Then I go "hmmm, maybe what I'm looking for is in the Reference
> Guide".  I can't just go to this, I have to go Back, and then click
>  English->10.1 Manuals->Reference->HTML Files
>
> I'd love to just be able to go straight to the HTML files version
> of the 10.1 Reference guide (one click instead of five clicks).
>
> Maybe one way to solve this is to have *all* the documents in a
> single combined book.

I'm a bit confused about a single combined book.  Are you saying
something along the lines of the sun docs being in book form, or
something else?  I think what your saying is all docs are 1 (one), is
that correct ?

Would that be 1 book for all information, meaning a intro book
(although 1) that leads to all other sub-categories?  I know what you
are saying is very direct, but I am a bit uncertain at this time about
a build that would work(?) for the docs being 1(one).  Although I am
certain this could happen, could you give a bit more information :-) ?