db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [web] derby web site reorg
Date Fri, 24 Mar 2006 00:15:08 GMT
Sorry, I described the problem wrong (I had it a bit mixed up in my head)

Say I go to Manuals->English->10.1 Manuals->Developers Guide->HTML Files

Then I go "hmmm, maybe what I'm looking for is in the Reference Guide".
  I can't just go to this, I have to go Back, and then click
English->10.1 Manuals->Reference->HTML Files

I'd love to just be able to go straight to the HTML files version of the
10.1 Reference guide (one click instead of five clicks).

Maybe one way to solve this is to have *all* the documents in a single
combined book.

David