db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Signal to noise on derby-dev
Date Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:40:49 GMT
I think that, for a maintenance release, the old model is a fine way to
generate Release Notes: there JIRAs pretty much correspond to fixed
bugs. But for a major development effort, a big shower of granular
subtasks will probably confuse customers. Alas, this complicates the
10.2 release manager's job!

Regards,
-Rick