db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: regression ?! all tests in jdbcapi fails for me
Date Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:17:16 GMT
Andreas Korneliussen wrote:

> I did a svn up (to rev 386640.), and all tests fail in jdbcapi.
> Everything ran fine before the update.
>
> Then I did a clean checkout, and compiled and built new jar files. All
> tests in jdbcapi fails.
>
> I have not run other suites. Individual test runs also fail with
> framework DerbyNet and DerbyNetClient.
>
> Failure seems related to security manager:
>
> Caused by: java.lang.SecurityException: sealing violation: can't seal
> package org.apache.derby.iapi.services.info: already loaded
> >       ... 14 more
>
> Anyone else who has experienced this ?

No, I tried running it on both Linux and Solaris, with JVM 1.4 and 1.6,
from classes and from sane jars. I only see one error for when running
with JVM 1.6, which I have also seen in my test for the new
Statement.isClosed() method:

 > FAIL unexpected exception -  (XJ009):Use of CallableStatement
required for stored procedure call or use of output parameters: CALL
PMP.TYPE_AS(?, ?, ?)java.sql.SQLException: Use of CallableStatement
required for stored procedure call or use of output parameters: CALL
PMP.TYPE_AS(?, ?, ?)
Test Failed.
*** End:   parameterMapping jdk1.6.0-beta2 jdbcapi:jdbcapi 2006-03-17
16:03:28 ***

So I guess something must be off with your build or run environment.
I built Derby with "ant clobber && ant buildsource && ant testing &&
ant
buildjars". I use the &&'s beacuse I have had problems combining build
targets on the same ant command line before.

--
Kristian

> Andreas

[snip - a lot of diff!!!]