db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: svn commit: r386187 - in /db/derby/code/trunk: ./ java/build/org/apache/derbyBuild/ java/engine/org/apache/derby/iapi/services/sanity/ java/shared/org/apache/derby/shared/common/i18n/ java/shared/org/apache/derby/shared/common/sanity/ tools/ant/p
Date Thu, 16 Mar 2006 19:31:41 GMT
Well, I would love to move the client jar building to use the
classlister, but it will take me some time to get my hands around this
functionality.  I have a stack of Very Important (in my itchy world)
things to get done -- can you give me a sense of how timely this issue
is?  I'm assuming it isn't an issue until we try to release something.
Not that I will forget it, just trying to prioritize.

As a temporary fix, isn't there a way to check sanity state in build.xml
and only add SanityManager in a sane build?

Apologies for not understanding the impact of adding SanityManager
directly to the client jar.

Thanks,

David