db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Not allowed to delete from Jira anymore?
Date Mon, 13 Mar 2006 23:30:05 GMT
I think we can give this a shot, although it may be the cause for
confusion.  Given that we don't have recoverability, we might as well
have multi-versioning :)

In the meantime, maybe we can log some bugs/feature requests against
JIRA?  (a) ability to grant delete of elements of an issue without being
able to delete the issue and (b) delete merely marks its status as
deleted, it does not permanently delete and (c) because of -b-, add
support for a purge operation.

David