db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <s-hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject Re: [doc] booktitle and copyright intermediate fix
Date Sat, 11 Mar 2006 17:27:04 GMT
Yes, that makes sense.

http://scott.mprojects.wiu.edu/derby/
Has the current build, but it needs to be modified to fit the specs on
what it should be.  I just always saw copyright, and didn't figure out
that it should be the chapter title until I changed it all.

The way the layout is currently (before-after) isn't quite correct.
It's a bit confusing with xslt, although easy to learn, a bit strange....
Also, I am going on vacation for a week, so doubt I will get back to
this till I get back...

thanks,
scott