db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <S-Hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject [doc] booktitle and copyright intermediate fix
Date Thu, 09 Mar 2006 20:44:17 GMT
I noticed that booktitle is somehow or another set as "Copyright"

I haven't been able to find out where this is set yet.  I did add some
xslt to dita2fo-shell.xsl so it shows
Copyright©1997, 2005: Apache Software Foundation
Which isn't completely correct, but it took a while to find where
Copyright was (or what).  Also, the following doesn't follow the way (c)
was supposed to be implemented.  But this could be an intermediate fix.
Or modified the way it should be displayed till it was fixed the way it
was intended to work.

scott