db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: SYSTEMALIAS flag in SYSALIASES table
Date Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:26:52 GMT

Mamta Satoor wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I ran following query in a 10.2 db
> select alias,systemalias from sys.sysaliases;

I don't think systemalias column in sys.sysaliases is being used in
Derby currently. It was probably used in Cloudscape product, from which
Derby originally came from. All routines in system schemas have this
flag set to 'false'. May be documentation should say this column is
'Reserved'?

What information do you need?

Satheesh