db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Vemund Ostgaard <Vemund.Ostga...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Questions about sanity test
Date Tue, 07 Mar 2006 12:48:16 GMT
Myrna van Lunteren wrote:

> For the most basic check, I run sysinfo. :-)
> After that, I run the test lang/supersimple.sql. So, I'd do:
>
> java org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunTest
> lang/supersimple.sql
> java -Dframework=DerbyNetClient
> org.apache.derbyTesting.functionTests.harness.RunTest lang/supersimple.sql

When running the test with -Dframework=DerbyNetClient i get a warning at
the end that I do not get when running it embedded:
*** End:   supersimple jdk1.5.0_06 DerbyNetClient 2006-03-07 13:36:58 ***
Warning: Cleanup failed on baseDir:
~/derby/testruns/DerbyNetClient/supersimple

I see that the DerbyNetClient catalog has an empty catalog named
supersimple and a supersimple.pass file. One level above there is a
derby_tests.policy file.

Any idea why it might be that I get this warning, what is it the test
failed to clean up?

Vemund