db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Generating user docs]
Date Mon, 06 Mar 2006 21:52:27 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I hope you feel better soon. Thanks for this advice. I jiggled a number
of parameters, including

o Refreshing my DITA zip...
o Rearranging jar files in my classpath...

Now, mirabile dictu, I can build postscript versions of all documents.

In other news, I noticed that the clobber target does not delete the
"out" subdirectory. I think it is supposed to. I believe the bug is
this: clobber deletes the nonexistent directory ${dita.out.dir}; but
clobber ought to delete ${dita.output.dir} which is the actual
subdirectory defined by docs.properties. I'd log a bug on this but I'm
getting "Service Temporarily Unavailable" errors when I try to open a
new JIRA. I think this bug masks quirks.

Andrew McIntyre wrote:

>On 3/6/06, Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hillegas@sun.com> wrote:
>>      [fop] [INFO] [10]
>>      [fop] [ERROR] Error while creating area : Error while recovering
>>Image Informations (file:/C:/cygwin/home/rh161140
>>/derby/docs/trunk/out/devguide/system_os.jpg) :
>>C:\cygwin\home\rh161140\derby\docs\trunk\out\devguide\system_os.jpg (The
>> system cannot find the file specified)
>Hi Rick,
>Feeling a little under-the-weather today, not sure what is going on
>with your build, but the images for the devguide aren't being copied
>to the output directory. This should be handled by the DITA toolkit
>build files. Make sure you are using the right version of DITA
>( and perhaps refresh it with a new copy of the toolkit files.
>Worst case, you could copy them over by hand from the src dir before
>the FOP step.

View raw message