db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Updating copyrights for 2006
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 22:47:02 GMT
I have been making quite a few changes to the web site since the first
of the year and finally got around to updating the forrest skinconf.xml
to include 2006 in the copyright. Here's the tail end of a good
discussion on the topic that hit the legal-discuss list in January:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/200601.mbox/%3Cc5e632550601100950r695ee46epd71e7b350ccd35f8@mail.gmail.com%3E

Forrest generates the copyright at the bottom of each page, so the
change is more sweeping than is strictly desirable, but I don't know of
a way around that.

At any rate, with the code and doc updates that are occurring, probably
the copyrights in the headers of some files should be changed to include
2006.

 -jean