db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <s-hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject [doc] future docs
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2006 17:07:40 GMT
Since bookmarks and TOC (in url form) sort of clash, any good ideas
about where to put links (not bookmarks).

I am thinking it might be wise to jump up to the DITA-2.1 beta (except
for the build).  Although my initial investigation into this showed a
difference in the globals that we use, which broke the build.  Hopefully
it will fix some of the broken items, as xslt gets a bit messy (to me).
Also the FOP changes coming down the pipeline seem to have a direct
impact on what direction (I take) with fixes (ie TOC (table of contents)).

Currently my build at work is having problems (linux) from a fresh co
yesterday.

Any ideas on the best method to do the switch?  I still have some
changes that haven't been incorporated into the build, and are hanging
around somewhere.  Possibly a working svn branch?  XSLT debugging is
sometimes a pain to setup; depending on the build target...

thanks,
scott