db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From scott hutinger <S-Hutin...@wiu.edu>
Subject Re: Derby HTML book manuals - invalid anchors in TOC? (DERBY-753)
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 18:13:25 GMT
I haven't looked at that file, but looking at the fop output, in the
getstarted file, bookmarks exist, which are not supported (from what I
saw) in the fo2xhtml.xsl file.

<fo:block margin-left="9pc" text-align-last="justify">
<fo:basic-link internal-destination="tgsrunningij">Running ij<fo:leader
leader-pattern="dots"/>
<fo:page-number-citation ref-id="N105D5"/>
</fo:basic-link>
</fo:block>

You will find that the basic-link doesn't have any internal-destination,
although it does have the page-number-citation ref-id.

<fox:bookmark internal-destination="N105D6">
<fox:label>Running ij</fox:label>
</fox:bookmark>

<fo:inline id="N105D6"/>Running ij</fo:block>

Although I think it has a off-by-one error in the fo:block with the
basic-link and the page-number-citation ref-id, which I am fairly
certain at one time or another, some of the dita transforms were off by
1.  So it looks like if we used the bookmarks (implemented them in
fo2html.xsl) then the links would work.  Sound reasonable?

This is just a quick fix, and I haven't looked at it enough to make sure
it works, it just looks like it would.  More than likely, some other
items need fixed in the transform to fop, which should be fixed first.

scott