db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kristian Waagan <Kristian.Waa...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: new jar file name
Date Thu, 02 Mar 2006 16:33:27 GMT
Rajesh Kartha wrote:
> How about 'derbyutils.jar' ?

Hi Rajesh,

'derbyutils.jar' does not say me much. What is in there? To me it sounds
as it contains some additional programs/tools you can use on/with Derby.
Also, what's the difference between 'derbytools.jar' and 'derbyutils.jar'?

Just my personal opinions :)

I think I'll join in on cheering for 'runderby.jar', or possibly
'derbyrun.jar'.

regards,
--
Kristian