Hi,

I tried to run code coverage with j2me/cdc/foundation. Here is the issue:-

To run tests with EMMA, there is a need to set up emma flag -Djvmflags=-Demma.verbosity.level=silent. This is basically to enable EMMA not to print out any messages to avoid having any diffs. Now while running tests with j2me/cdc/foundation, another value needs to be passed as jvmflag as well which is
-Djvmflags=" Dij.dataSource=org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedSimpleDataSource".

It looks like changes needs be made to test harness so that it can take multiple values for jvm flags and parse them properly.
Any idea?? Please let me know.

Thanks, Raman

Ramandeep Kaur wrote:

> I am looking into setting up code coverage to run with
> j2me/cdc/foundation as well.

Great, that will add a handful of classes into the coverage.

Thanks for the other numbers.
Dan.

--
Ramandeep Kaur