db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mamta Satoor <msat...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: What is the best approach in JIRA to documente differences between Embedded mode and Network Server mode?
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 19:24:13 GMT
Great. Just finished adding Derby-931("Until Derby-911 gets fixed, document
the difference in behavior between Nework Client Driver and Embedded Driver
for setReadOnly) for documentation and it is a subset of
Derby-911("*Connection.setReadOnly
is a no-op in Network Client. It works fine with embedded
client.*<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-911>"). In
addition, linked Derby-931 to Derby-310("Document and/or change Derby
client code to match behavior with Embedded driver where possible.").