db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby commit process
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:40:23 GMT
You mention committing a patch to the current trunk.

Which makes me wonder, what should be the process for providing patches for
only a branch if something doesn't apply to the trunk? No different? Or is
this too rare to document?

And will a committer automatically apply a patch to another branch if the
'affects version' also indicate that branch? Or does that require a separate
patch? (I think the merge commands have been submitted by contributors, not
sure if that was an actual decided-on process).

Myrna