db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby commit process
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 17:12:28 GMT
Hi, great work, easy read.

I went ahead and added a remark about selecting the version of the fix.
( It seems obvious, but it's apparently possible to resolve issues without
selecting the fix version, and once an issue is closed, you have to first
reopen before you can specify the fix version.
Having the fixversion will help us in doing bookkeeping and statistics.)

Myrna