db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Myrna van Lunteren" <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Global Jira filters for regression test failures and patch available?
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 22:17:52 GMT
Hi, that link gave me an error
(and subsequently my windoze OS got a page fault....  :-/  )

I couldn't find it under filters, do I need special permission to access
that filter?
But I'm wondering what you have in there, because e.g. DERBY-988 should show
up for Regression tests.
I think the filter needs to grab items from both type 'Bug' and type
'Test', does it do that?

Myrna

On 2/21/06, Satheesh Bandaram <satheesh@sourcery.org> wrote:

> I have created a global filter, *Derby: Regression Test Failures*. It
> currently shows three rows.
>

> http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12310744
>

> *Key* *Summary* *Assignee* *Reporter* *Pr* *Status* *Res* *Created* *
> Updated* *Bugzilla Id* [image: Bug]<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-956>
> DERBY-956 <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-956> OutOfMemoryError:
> Java heap space in stress.multi<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-956>
Unassigned
> Ole Solberg [image: Blocker] [image: Open] Open UNRESOLVED 11/Feb/06 14/Feb/06
>
>  [image: Bug] <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-800> DERBY-800<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-800>
derbylang/ConcurrentImplicitCreateSchema.java
> fails intermittently with a lock timeout<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-800>
Øystein
> Grøvlen Kathey Marsden [image: Critical] [image: In Progress] In Progress
> UNRESOLVED 07/Jan/06 21/Feb/06
>  [image: Bug] <http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-654> DERBY-654<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-654>
unit/T_RawStoreFactory.unit
> fails with an assert failure in J2ME/CDC/FP<http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DERBY-654>