db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wiki for patches
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 21:22:34 GMT
You need to edit the jira issue.
(I'd forgotten where it was too, for a while :-) ).

I can see y'all's point that a wiki on this will get stale quickly.

However, it would be nice if there was more detail to be had. Like, what
state the patches / patch review is in, which committer / other contributor
is currently reviewing a patch...that sort of thing.

Myrna