db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: system properties in Derby unit tests
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2006 22:19:45 GMT
I *think* the jvmflags is specifically intended to be passing on properties
without the -D flag. I remember being disappointed in the harness mangling
it if it has/needs a -D.

You may also have a look at testJavaFlags. The encryption suites use this,
I'm not entirely sure it works with RunTest, but worth a try. In that one,
the harness adds a -D, I think.

Myrna