db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: source code style/formatting?
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2006 17:13:21 GMT
Hi,

I just want to throw in my 2 cents:
- cleanup code needs to be separate from 'real' code changes (I've been
bitten by that one myself a couple of times).
- If code is being cleaned up in a particular file, I think the same cleanup
should probably happen (or at least contemplated) in at least the
10.1branch and trunk, to ensure back/forward porting remains doable.

Myrna