db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Torsten Bittner <tbitt...@us.ibm.com>
Subject no information about "sys" in documentation of "sysschemas"
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2006 02:32:03 GMT
Hi.
on this side in the documentation for derby
http://db.apache.org/derby/docs/10.0/manuals/reference/sqlj165.html#IDX1071

there is the information misssing that the table SYSTABLES exists in the
schema SYS

I tried to do a "SELECT * FROM SYSTABLES" which did not work. Please add
somewhere that it is "SELECT * FROM SYS.SYSTABLES".

Please update the information or forward my request to the right people.

Maybe the information is somewhere else, but it's defenitely missing in
the documentation of SYSTABLES.

I don't want anybody else to waste as much time as I just did in the last
two hours figuring this out.

Thanks,
Torsten

Torsten Bittner