db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Kurley" <mark.kur...@activant.com>
Subject Derby - sysinfo call hangs
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2006 21:54:29 GMT
Hi,

I have noticed that sometimes when I call the "sysinfo" script the
process hangs.  There are no entries in the log files.  I even when as
far as writing a shell script that calls the "sysinfo" in a loop.  It
fails on different iterations each time.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?  I am not sure how to debug
this problem.  Please pass along any information.

Thanks
-mark

Notice: This transmission is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
information that is confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please delete this transmission and any attachments and notify the sender by return email
immediately.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.