db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew McIntyre <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Improving the public api javadoc
Date Mon, 13 Feb 2006 00:46:12 GMT

On Feb 12, 2006, at 12:51 PM, Daniel John Debrunner wrote:

> I actually started trying to add an overview
> to the internals javadoc, but that target doesn't build for me.

Is there a problem with the build target? It is currently working for
me.

> You can see these changes by building the publishedapi ant target from
> the top-level directory. At some point the link above will be
> refreshed
> to pick up the changes. I don't know how/when that is generated,
> currently it's about 5 days old.

I'm glad you noticed this, I needed to tweak the sync of the javadoc
after the changes I made last week. I just sync'd a fresh copy, but I
had to Shift-Reload to see the new files. The nightly sync will
resume again tonight.

andrew