db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramandeep Kaur" <ramandhin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code coverage results for trunk svn 366406
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 02:02:43 GMT
Andrew,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I did try that, but with double quotes.

-Djvmflags="-Demma.verbosity.level=silent -
Dij.dataSource=org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedSimpleDataSource"

and it did not work. As there was space in there, it took ""-
Demma.verbosity.level=silent" as jvmflag and left the other half.
But I guess I will try with single quote.

Thanks, Raman

--
Ramandeep Kaur
ramandhindsa@gmail.com