db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Ramandeep Kaur" <ramandhin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code coverage results for trunk svn 366406
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 22:21:53 GMT
Hi,

I tried to run code coverage with j2me/cdc/foundation. Here is the issue:-

To run tests with EMMA, there is a need to set up emma flag -Djvmflags=-
Demma.verbosity.level=silent. This is basically to enable EMMA not to print
out any messages to avoid having any diffs. Now while running tests with
j2me/cdc/foundation, another value needs to be passed as jvmflag as well
which is
-Djvmflags=" Dij.dataSource=org.apache.derby.jdbc.EmbeddedSimpleDataSource".

It looks like changes needs be made to test harness so that it can take
multiple values for jvm flags and parse them properly.
Any idea?? Please let me know.

Thanks, Raman

--
Ramandeep Kaur