db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Deepa Remesh <drem...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: test dbMetaDataJdbc30.java run twice in derbynetmats?
Date Tue, 14 Feb 2006 20:11:00 GMT
On 2/14/06, Myrna van Lunteren <m.v.lunteren@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It seems to me the test jdbcapi/dbMetaDataJdbc30.java runs twice in the
> derbynetmats test; once because it's in derbynetmats.runall, and once
> because it is also part of jdk14.runall which is listed in
> derbynetmats.properties .
>
> I don't see a point of this, anyone a problem with removing this from
> derbynetmats.runall?

I think this happened when I added jdk14 suite to network server tests
as part of DERBY-593. I did'nt know some tests in jdk14 suite were
individually listed in derbynet.runall. I checked now and see two more
tests which get run twice for same reason. I think we can remove the
following tests from derbynetmats.runall since they are in jdk14 suite
which is listed in derbynetmats.properties file.

jdbcapi/autoGeneratedJdbc30.java
jdbcapi/dbMetaDataJdbc30.java
jdbcapi/parameterMetaDataJdbc30.java

Please cross-check if you are planning to make the change.

Thanks,
Deepa