db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby commit process
Date Wed, 01 Mar 2006 00:20:33 GMT

> I guess my concern here that 'patch reviewed' is not really a state or a
> check box item. I think we should encourage multiple reviews, "more eyes
> on the code", having anything that seems to indicate no more reviews are
> required doesn't seem a good thing.

It's possible to set up the workflow so that multiple reviews are
possible, the Patch Reviewed action would just need to be a common
action available from any of the "patch available" states. But, there
would only be one current value to the reviewer field, however, past
values of the reviewer field would be tracked in the issue history.

andrew