db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Derby commit process
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 22:02:22 GMT

> I'm less clear on the others, reviewed by who? finalized according to what?

* reviewed by who? It's possible to add a screen with a user browser
and comment field when that part of the workflow is chosen. The
reviewer can then pick themselves, or a review that was posted to the
list could be entered by someone else. The information as to who the
reviewer was then becomes part of the bug information.

* patch finalized == "ready for commit"  meaning that all review
comments had been addressed, etc.

As I said earlier, I was experimenting with JIRA's workflows, based on
comments posted to the list by Kathey, David, and others. I hadn't
gotten very far in before I was stopped by the lack of certain
features in JIRA's workflow editor.

andrew