db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew McIntyre" <mcintyr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [doc] Changes to web site manuals tab
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 00:20:36 GMT

> I'd like to make two changes up front:
>  - Reorder by revision with the most recent ("Latest Alpha Manuals") at
> the top and the oldest ("10.0 Manuals") listed last.
>  - Move the "DITA Source" page out from the Alpha section under "About"
>
> Sound good so far?

Yes, that's a great idea. If you could please, while you're there, add
the workaround in DERBY-710 for building the reference manual to the
appropriate page on building the docs. If you don't have time, I'll
get to it eventually.

The new layout which adds the translated manual in a separate section
looks good.

andrew