db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Rajesh Kartha" <karth...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Blocker/Critical issues update
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 05:36:23 GMT

> Blocker:  DERBY-956 - OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space in stress.multi
>
> (Suspected Linux kernel issue, see comments. Keep it Open with a Medium
> priority till
> everyone agrees to closing it)
>
> This one still worries me.  Does it occur on 10.1?  If so, I agree it
> can be lower priority.

I agree if the test passes fine with 10.1, that is a concern. I will surely
try running with 10.1 and let
the list know.

 DERBY-396:
------------------

>Not sure why it would be un-assigned, has anyone requested a status
>update on it, I don't remember seeing anything?

A status was requested in my earlier mail on Feb 2 (was wondering if it
could get into the v10.2 release):

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.apache.db.derby.devel/13358

I am perfectly fine with it remaining a Critical issue, if everyone feels
that way. It was just that a 'Critical' feature and not a whole of activity
around it, made me wonder if the issue was really that critical.

Regards,
Rajesh