db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Mike Matrigali <mikem_...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Regression Test Failure!
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2006 19:17:05 GMT
I committed the 709 change, I ran all the tests and it passed on my
machine.  But I was running against classes vs. jars -- so this is most
likely a jar vs. classes issue.  I would like to give Suresh at least a
day to see if he can fix the problem before backing out the fix  -- if
anyone would rather I back out the following regression test failures
immediately let me know.