db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Blocker/Critical issues update
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2006 16:09:11 GMT
I have tried to ping Scott privately on the email address linked to his
name: 044276m@acadiau.ca <mailto:044276m@acadiau.ca>. The mail was
undeliverable. At the risk of incurring my peers' censure, I will page
him in the subject line of an email message. I do think this is an
important enhancement request, gauged by the number of times people
request it. However, I'm downgrading this JIRA to "major".

Regards,
-Rick