db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Re: Blocker/Critical issues update
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2006 00:17:02 GMT
Rajesh Kartha wrote:

>Hi,
>
>Currently for Derby, there are about
>
>3 - Blocker
>5 - Critical issues

Rajesh I would move 1045 to Blocker if someone can reproduce it and we
can confirm it is not some sort of enviromentent issue.  As it seems to
break 10.1 client compatibility with the 10.2 server.  I tried but was
not able to reproduce and added a comment to the issue.

Has anyone else been able to reproduce this issue?
[snip other bugs]

Blocker:  DERBY-956 - OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space in stress.multi

(Suspected Linux kernel issue, see comments. Keep it Open with a Medium
priority till
everyone agrees to closing it)

This one still worries me.  Does it occur on 10.1?  If so, I agree it
can be lower priority.   If not it should stay BLOCKER I think.  Also I
would be interested to see  comparison of 10.1 and 10.2 with a lower
heap for this test and wisconsin.sql.

Kathey