db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [Fwd: Re: How can I get sysinfo for a custom Derby classloader?]
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2006 05:13:36 GMT
Yep, this is it, Bryan, I sent that code to Rick.  Sounds like you're on
your way.  I'm glad to see this happening -- I knew we could use it for
sysinfo but never got around to implementing it.

Look out for SecurityManager issues, however,
getProtectionDomain().getCodeSource() is a restricted operation...

David