db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: default ij protocol (was Re: [WWD] review suspended)
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 21:55:30 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Sounds good... Thanks for improving tools so much...<span
I thought there was a bug for LOCALIZEDDISPLAY option, but it seems to
be closed by just updating documentation, not IJ.<br>
Satheesh<br>
Andrew McIntyre wrote:<br>
 cite="mid54ac72d70602241253p4e24d274sfaab779d323db188@mail.gmail.com"
 type="cite">