db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JVMInfo included twice in derbyclient.jar
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 02:59:07 GMT
Hi, Knut.  I don't know why org.apache.derby.iapi.services.info.JVMInfo
is in derbyclient.jar, this seems like a bug.  I agree that what you
have is JVMInfo is getting shared across client and engine, something we
have so far not approved because of the issues around shadowing and
compatibility.

I recommend logging a JIRA item, and that we try and track this down.

David