db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Bryan Pendleton <bpendle...@amberpoint.com>
Subject [Fwd: Re: How can I get sysinfo for a custom Derby classloader?]
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2006 02:52:27 GMT
 > The work that I did on classloaders (but have not yet committed) could
 > help with this.  If somebody has an itch to work on this I can show them
 > what I did and why I think it will work.

Yes, I'm definitely interested in learning more about this.

I picked up some code that was floating around on the derby-dev list
a few weeks back that basically did

   cls.getProtectionDomain().getCodeSource().getLocation().toString();

I think maybe Rick was using this code in one of his patches.

Is this the technique that you mean, David?

thanks,

bryan