db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Rick Hillegas <Richard.Hille...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Best way to organize a Jiira entry for documenting changes that might affect existing applications for the release notes?
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2006 18:39:12 GMT
I like the idea of a single master 10.2 Release Notes JIRA which links
to all the relevant JIRAs, each of which can have a RELEASE NOTES
comment formatted as you suggest. This sounds simple and would be very
helpful.

I don't understand the implications of an "info check box" plus querying
instructions. I also don't understand the value of a wiki page. Perhaps
you could explain why these are attractive options.

Thanks,
-Rick