db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Satheesh Bandaram <sathe...@Sourcery.Org>
Subject Re: Global Jira filters for regression test failures and patch available?
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2006 21:05:18 GMT
<head>
  <title></title>
</head>
Daniel John Debrunner wrote:<br>
      <pre wrap="">I have created a global filter, *Derby: Regression Test Failures*.
It
currently shows three rows.
      </pre>
  <pre wrap=""><!---->
How is this different to the open issues list by component, I can click
on Regression Test Failure there and see the same 16 issues?

Dan.
  </pre>
Not much... I just changed the columns displayed and the sorting order
(priority first then updated date). <br>
Satheesh
<pre wrap="">
</pre>