db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From Kathey Marsden <kmarsdende...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject [web] Request for website updates for nightly builds and javadoc
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2006 16:09:59 GMT

I think it would be good from the download page to point to the nightly
builds that Ole posts for users to try out if they want to be daring:

10.2 - http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Derby/builds/
10.1 - http://www.multinet.no/~solberg/public/Apache/Derby-10.1/builds/

I also think it would be good for the public API javadoc to be linked
from the Manuals page.
I know it is linked from the Papers page, but I don't think users would
tend to go there.

Three questions:
1) Does anyone see any issue with linking these builds to the download
page with suitable disclaimers?
2) I noticed the 10.1 page talks about the alpha flag which I think is
not applicable.
3)  Should I fiile this as  2 Jira issues or lump them together as one?

Kathey