db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "Jean T. Anderson" <...@bristowhill.com>
Subject Help! How to revert a doc patch?
Date Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:37:37 GMT
I applied the wrong patch for DERBY-855 (Eric, the way you labelled
patches was perfectly fine -- my eyeballs just dropped down one line).

But now I'm having trouble backing the change out.

Revision 378759 has these additions and changes:

  Added:
      db/derby/docs/trunk/src/tuning/ctundepthoptover.dita
      db/derby/docs/trunk/src/tuning/ctunoptimzoverride.dita
  Modified:
      db/derby/docs/trunk/src/tuning/tuningderby.ditamap

I get an error when I try to restore the previous version of
tuningderby.ditamap:

  [jta@gertie3 trunk]$ svn merge -r 378759:378758
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/db/derby/docs/trunk/src/tuning/tuningderby.ditamap
svn: REPORT request failed on '/repos/asf/!svn/vcc/default'
svn:
Cannot replace a directory from within

does anyone spot what I'm doing wrong?

thanks,