db-derby-dev mailing list archives

From "David W. Van Couvering" <David.Vancouver...@Sun.COM>
Subject Ode to BOOLEAN
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2006 01:33:10 GMT
Hi, all.  I think a number of us are kind of regretful at the idea that
all of Rick's great work on BOOLEAN will get pulled.

I had one idea I'd like to propose, and see what you think.  As I
understand it, BOOLEAN is done, but is hitting class cast errors.  We
really don't want to ship with something like that.

But rather than pull BOOLEAN out altogether, couldn't we just pull it
out of the 10.2 branch (once it's cut) and leave it in the trunk?  That
way Rick (or whoever has an itch to fix it) can work on it for the next
release.

David